- 20 min
- 45 min
For the soup
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 cup pancetta, diced
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 250 mL (1 cup) butternut squash, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 250 mL (1 cup) tomatoes, diced
- 2 L (8 cups) chicken stock
- 1 250-g (9-oz.) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 250 mL (1 cup) cauliflower, in pieces
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Dairyland whipping cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Saputo Parmesan cheese Petals
- Chili flakes, to taste
- In a large pot, heat the oil over high heat and brown the pancetta for 2 minutes. Add the onion, cook for 2 minutes, then add the garlic and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the squash, carrots, diced tomatoes, chicken stock, white beans and cauliflower. Bring the soup to a boil, turn down the heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the cream and season with salt and water.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with Parmesan cheese Petals and chili flakes. Serve with rustic bread.