- 10 min
- 20 min
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) brown sugar
- 500 ml (2 cups) Dairyland organic milk
- 6 cups bread, cubed
Maple custard cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) Dairyland organic milk
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) maple syrup
- Variety of berries
- Preheat oven to 160 °C (325 °F).
- In a deep bowl, whisk together the eggs and brown sugar. Add the milk and continue to whisk. Add the bread, stir, and let rest 5 minutes.
- Grease a 9 in. x 13 in. oven-safe dish. Pour the bread mixture into the dish and press down using your fingers. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the bread pudding bakes, set a double boiler over medium heat, and whisk together the eggs, milk, and sugar until mixture thickens (approximately 10 minutes). Add the maple syrup and stir until combined.
- Serve the bread pudding drizzled with the custard cream and topped with berries.
Products in this recipe
Crafted with your needs in mind, we’re proud to provide organic milk products that you’d be proud to have in your fridge. They have all you love about Dairyland milk and more.