- 10 min
- 20 min
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) brown sugar
- 500 ml (2 cups) Dairyland organic milk
- 6 cups bread, cubed
Maple custard cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) Dairyland organic milk
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) maple syrup
- Variety of berries
- In a deep bowl, whisk together the eggs and brown sugar. Add the milk and continue to whisk. Add the bread, stir, and let rest 5 minutes.
- Grease a 9 in. x 13 in. oven-safe dish. Pour the bread mixture into the dish and press down using your fingers. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the bread pudding bakes, set a double boiler over medium heat, and whisk together the eggs, milk, and sugar until mixture thickens (approximately 10 minutes). Add the maple syrup and stir until combined.
- Serve the bread pudding drizzled with the custard cream and topped with berries.