- 15 min
- 23 min
- 4 - 6
For the salad
- 225 g (1/2 lb) bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 broccoli, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 McIntosh apples, cored and diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) Saputo Triple Cheddar Shredded Cheese
For the sour cream dressing
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
- In a pan set over medium heat, cook the bacon, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden. Strain.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad with the dressing. Serve.