- 5 min
- 15 min
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lactose free butter
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) whole almonds, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
- 125 ml (½ cup) rolled oats
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) water
- 250 ml (1 cup) Dairyland 2% Lactose Free Milk
- 2 bags chamomile tea
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) flax or chia seeds
- Place the butter, almonds and honey in a non-stick pan set over high heat. Cook until golden, then remove from the heat. Let cool.
- In a small pot set over low heat, combine the oats, water, and milk. Add the chamomile tea bags. Cook 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve in bowls. Garnish with chopped almonds and flax or chia seeds.
Products in this recipe
Lactose Free Milk
Dairyland lactose-free milk has everything you love about milk, just without the lactose. It’s a delicious alternative that doesn’t taste like one.