- 10 min
- 10 min
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup Dairyland 3.25% Microfiltered Milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) hazelnut spread
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) pistachios, crushed
- 2 scoops semi-soft chocolate ice cream
- Dairyland 20% whipped cream, for garnish
- 4 cookies of your choice (suggestions: chocolate, chocolate chip, oatmeal)
- Mini marshmallows, for garnish
- 4 fresh cherries, for garnish
- Pour the frozen cherries, milk, and ice into a blender and puree until a smoothie texture is obtained. Set aside.
- Rim your glasses with the hazelnut spread, then dip into the crushed pistachios.
- Pour the cherry milkshake into the glasses and add a scoop of ice cream to each.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cookies, marshmallows, and fresh cherries.
Products in this recipe
From the classic milk you’ve always loved to alternatives that meet your family’s every need, Dairyland milk products always bring quality to the heart of your home.