- 15 min
- 6 HR 15 min
- In a bowl, whip the cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Divide half the crushed cookies among the popsicle moulds.
- Fill each mould halfway with the milk mixture.
- Add the other half of crushed cookies, then top with remaining milk mixture.
- Place the cover on the popsicle mould, then insert the sticks.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, run warm water over the mould exterior and gently pull the popsicles out using the end of the sticks.
From the classic milk you’ve always loved to alternatives that meet your family’s every need, Dairyland milk products always bring quality to the heart of your home.
Whether it’s the finishing touch in your morning coffee or the secret ingredient in your family recipe, Dairyland cream products are a must-have at the kitchen table.