- 10 min
- 25 min
- 4 - 6
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) instant coffee
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) white sugar
- 1 ml (¼ tsp.) vanilla extract
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) boiling water
- 500 ml (2 cups) Dairyland 2% microfiltered milk
- Ice if needed
- In a bowl, pour the bowling water over the coffee, sugar, and vanilla extract. Using a hand mixer, whisk the mixture until desired texture is obtained.
- Pour the milk over the ice and top with the coffee vanilla mixture.
- In a bowl and using a hand mixer, whisk the cream, sugar, and matcha until desired texture is obtained.
- In a glass, pour the strawberry syrup, then add ice. Add the milk. Top with the whipped matcha mixture. Dust with matcha (if desired) and serve.