Easy Strawberry Ice Cream
- 15 min
- 30 min
- 500 mL (2 cups) Dairyland whipping cream
- 1 mL (¼ tsp) vanilla extract
- 300 mL (1 ¼ cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 900 mL (3 ¾ cups) fresh strawberries
- To taste a few fresh mint leaves
- In a bowl, use a potato masher to mash the strawberries. Set aside.
- Add the whipping cream, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl of a stand mixer. Whip on high until you obtain stiff peaks. Add the mashed strawberries and mint, stirring carefully with a spatula until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a cold-resistant metal loaf pan. Garnish with a few fresh strawberry slices and freeze for 4-5 hours. After 3-4 hours, the mixture will have taken on the texture of soft ice cream. For harder ice cream, leave in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Serve with fresh mint leaves to taste.