- 10 min
- 10 min
- 2 kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1 ripe peach or nectarine, pitted and quartered
- 1 very ripe banana, ideally frozen
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 250 ml (1 cup) packed spinach leaves
- 1 small handful mint leaves
- 250 ml (1 cup) Dairyland 2% Microfiltered Milk
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh raspberries
- 15 ml (tbsp) pure maple syrup
- 1 passionfruit
- In a blender, puree the kiwi, peach, banana, lemon juice, spinach, mint, and milk until mixture is completely smooth and creamy. For a thinner consistency, add more milk to taste.
- In a small bowl, muddle the raspberries and maple syrup until raspberries are completely mashed and resemble a sauce.
- Incorporate the passionfruit. Divide into one or two glasses.
- Pour the green smoothie into the glass(es). Use a spoon or straw to gently twirl the raspberry puree up the sides of the glass(es).
Products in this recipe
From the classic milk you’ve always loved to alternatives that meet your family’s every need, Dairyland milk products always bring quality to the heart of your home.