- 5 min
- 5 min + freezing time
- 2 - 3
- 1 container (500 g) Dairyland 4% Cottage Cheese
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) two toppings of your choice (example: strawberries and Graham crackers)
- Using an immersion blender, smoothen the Dairyland cottage cheese directly in the container until you obtain a silky texture.
- Add the maple syrup and strawberries to your container.
- Blend again until the maple syrup and strawberries are completely incorporated with the cottage cheese.
- Add the toppings of your choice (example: strawberries and Graham crackers) and stir with a spoon.
- Toss it in the freezer for 3 hours (see note) before enjoying this delicious frozen snack!
- We do not recommend prepping more than 4 hours in advance, as the mixture will harden too much in the freezer.
- You can substitute the maple syrup with any liquid sweetener of your choice (agave, honey, etc.)
- Suggestions for toppings : fruits, nuts, crackers, chocolate chips, etc.
A nutritious snack. A light lunch. A favourite for generations. Since joining the Dairyland family, our cottage cheese has become a delicious classic and nutritious choice worth making every day.