- 15 min
- 55 min
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) black tapioca pearls
- 500 ml (2 cup) water
- 2 tea bags
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey
- 250 ml (1 cup) Dairyland 1% Microfiltered Milk
- Cook the tapioca pearls as instructed by the manufacturer. Strain and rinse with cold water.
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot. Remove from heat and add the honey and tea bags. Cover and let the water infuse until the tea is at room temperature.
- Pour the tapioca pearls into 4 large glasses. Add a few ice cubes. Pour the tea and the milk. Add sugar to taste.
- Place large straws in the glasses and serve.
Products in this recipe
From the classic milk you’ve always loved to alternatives that meet your family’s every need, Dairyland milk products always bring quality to the heart of your home.