- 15 min
- 40 min
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Dairyland butter
- 1 leek, white part only, cut into ¾-inch slices
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 750 ml (3 cups) spinach (or kale), roughly chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 250 ml (1 cup) Dairyland microfiltered milk
- 250 ml (1 cup) hot smoked salmon, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Woolwich Dairy Goat Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large pan (ideally cast-iron) set oven medium-low heat, sweat out the leeks and garlic in butter, stirring for 5 minutes. Add the spinach and stir again.
- Combine the eggs and milk, add to the pan, and stir. Add the remaining ingredients, season, and stir to combine. Bake in the centre of the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until frittata is slightly golden. Garnish with fresh dill when serving, if desired.
Products in this recipe
From the classic milk you’ve always loved to alternatives that meet your family’s every need, Dairyland milk products always bring quality to the heart of your home.