- 10 min
- 12 min
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) coconut oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, cut into thin strips
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) flour
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) red curry paste
- 500 ml (2 cups) Dairyland 2% lactose free milk
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced on an angle
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 Chinese eggplant, sliced
- ½ cauliflower, broken into florets
- 500 ml (2 cups) spinach (or bok choy leaves)
- Thai basil, for garnish
- Jasmine rice, basmati rice, or rice noodles
- In a pan set over medium heat, sauté the ginger and garlic in the coconut oil for 1 minute.
- Add the flour and curry paste. Stir. Add the milk and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly (approximately 3 minutes).
- Add all the vegetables (except the spinach) and continue to cook 5 minutes. Add the spinach and cook 3 minutes. Serve on a bed of rice or noodles. Garnish with Thai basil.
Products in this recipe
Lactose Free Milk
Dairyland lactose-free milk has everything you love about milk, just without the lactose. It’s a delicious alternative that doesn’t taste like one.